Monday, September 29, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...Christmas, Hanukkah, and all things Holiday! Can you believe it? Thankfully local retailers are at least giving us a break by offering Special Early Bird Pricing---makes seeing Holiday Decor a whole lot more palatable! I'm trying to decide between these Page Stationery designs. They are beautifully letterpressed and so unique. I guess the decision will be made for me--if we don't get a good picture, we'll just go with the nice sentiment!




Houston Invitation Service has all kinds of Holiday Cards and Invitations (including the ones I'm eyeing from Page!) from totally distinctive to ultra traditional. And, they are on sale! I'm ready to do my part to get the economy moving! I wonder, will getting my Christmas Cards ordered early help me get them out on time? Hmmm...

No comments: