Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shopping for a Cause



It's that time of year again! The Holiday Shopping Card Event starts tomorrow! A chance to get discounts at my favorite local merchants AND support the American Cancer Society? Count me in. For a minimum donation of $70, you can save 20% on purchases at participating stores--and some restaurants too!

Every year, The Holiday Shopping Card Event serves as my official Holiday Season Kick-off. This year, with the economic gloom, saving money on Holiday Purchases is even more appealing. I'm making my list and mapping out which stores I need to hit over the next 10 days---the Holiday Shopping Card is valid through November 2nd.

Stay tuned for Great Gift Finds from participating merchants--I'll post them as I see (read: buy) them.

For more information about Victory, our special local branch of The American Cancer Society, click here.

No comments: