Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Little Time...

Since my last post, I've been running around town hitting all of my favorite shops--Holiday Shopping Card in hand. You'd think stores were giving away their best goods for free with all the excitement.

I had a great day full of shopping and each purchase was made with my Holiday Shopping Card. I love the savings! First, I started off at Andre's for breakfast. Then I made my way down the shopping center to Carlton House where I bought my niece and nephews some fun Halloween treats. Today was the day I ordered my Christmas Cards at Houston Invitation Service. I did end up with a Page Stationery design, but not the ones I originally thought about---I fell in love with another great one! I'll see if I can find a pic of it online and post it. I got great Christmas Gifts down at River Oaks Bookstore for some of the bookworms on my list and ended up completely losing time in there chatting! Next, I hit West Gray and Luke's Locker where I checked a few more items off my Christmas Gift List! My favorite toy store is also participating so I popped in Fundamentally Toys too!

Wheh. Where to next?

No comments: